Charles Volkert is executive director for Robert Half Legal and co-managing director of Robert Half Legal eDiscovery Services.
Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of highly skilled legal professionals for law firms and corporate legal departments; it also offers legal project management and managed review services. Volkert is a noted author, speaker, and former litigator.
Volkert provides valuable advice on how to get noticed in the field, including the importance of a proactive mindset and the need to be flexible. Talking points for this episode include:
- The current employment environment;
- The most in demand practice areas;
- The new “hybrid” paralegal;
- The most important criteria for hiring paralegals;
- What employers are looking for in terms of technical proficiency and soft skills;
- The importance of the right mindset;
- What employers are looking for in terms of education and training;
- Current salary trends;
- And more!
Be sure to listen to this episode. It’s easy…and it’s free! Just click on the following links:MP3 Link: http://legaltalkmedia.com/LTN/PLV/Paralegal_Hiring_Trends.mp3
The Paralegal Voice also thanks its sponsor: NALA...The Association of Paralegals and Legal Assistants.
Please share the links to this episode of The Paralegal Voice with your friends and colleagues. If you have a request for a future show, or a question for us, you are welcome to contact Vicki at Vicki@paralegalmentor.com
Also, be sure you never miss a podcast by subscribing to any Legal Talk Network show, including The Paralegal Voice, by using the RSS Feed links or iTunes links at http://legaltalknetwork.com/rss-feeds/.