Howard also provides free instant access to the resources on her site for Paralegal Voice listeners!
After 15 years working in different offices and positions, Lori Howard suffered from burn out and her career needed a major fix. She discovered her passion is career transformation – helping those who are unhappy with their careers start fresh and find a job where they want to go to work in the morning.
Lori is a Career Transformation Coach, Certified Story Coach, and Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW). She works with professionals who are frustrated in their jobs and those in career transition determine what they really want to do and create a career they love.
Vicki and Lori share:
- What to do when you aren’t getting fast results in your job search.
- The main objective of your resume and what it should accomplish.
- Common resume writing mistakes.
- How the resume of a recent graduate will differ from the resume of someone with years of experience.
- The first thing a potential employer looks for in a resume.
- Tips for setting yourself apart from other job applicants.
- Lori’s special offer for Paralegal Voice listeners
- Vicki’s tips for your resume cover letter.
- And more!
Be sure to listen to this episode. It’s easy…and it’s free! Just follow this link for connection information:
The Paralegal Voice also thanks its sponsor: NALA...The Association of Paralegals and Legal Assistants
Please share the links to this episode of The Paralegal Voice with your friends and colleagues. If you have a request for a future show, or a question for us, you are welcome to contact the host at Vicki@paralegalmentor.com.com.
Also, be sure you never miss a podcast by subscribing to any Legal Talk Network show, including The Paralegal Voice, by using the RSS Feed links or iTunes links at http://legaltalknetwork.com/rss-feeds/.