In this episode, we welcome Kim Plonsky, a frequent contributor to Paralegal Today, who works as a paralegal at Gainsburgh, Benjamin, David, Meunier & Warshauer, L.L.C., in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Kim knows her technology inside and out! She shares the kinds of technology to use on the job, the minimum technology and software skills that today’s paralegals should have, and her favorite online resources for keeping up with today’s legal technology. Also In this episode:
- How Kim became a technology expert and columnist
- Kim’s favorite electronic gadgets
- Kim’s favorite legal software
- Technology resources for paralegals on a budget
- Common legal software utilized by law firms
- Practice and social media tips from Vicki and Lynne
Page URL: http://legaltalknetwork.com/podcasts/paralegal-voice/2010/10/the-importance-of-technology-in-the-paralegal-world/
www.litireviews.lexbe.comThe Paralegal Voice also thanks its sponsors: Westlaw Deposition Services and NALA...The Association for Paralegals and Legal Assistants.
Please share the links to this episode of The Paralegal Voice with your friends and colleagues. If you have a request for a future show or a question for us, you are welcome to contact us at TheParalegalVoice@gmail.com