On this edition of The Paralegal Voice, Vicki Voisin welcomes Elizabeth H. Nellis, ACP and Beverly A. Pace, ACP, NALA members and producers of NALA’s Professional Identity Project.
Vicki and her guests talk about the purpose of the Professional Identity Project, its availability as a free resource, and how it will benefit everyone from the paralegal student to the experienced paralegal.
Discussion includes the outlook for the professional profession and the challenges paralegals face. Also in this episode:
- The most important characteristics you must have to work as a paralegal;
- The latest trends in the paralegal profession;
- Do’s and Don’ts for drafting a great resume;
- Tips for your job interviews;
- Tips for surviving in the legal workplace;
- How to dress for your job;
- Why it’s important to be a “bitch buster”
- And more!
Page URL: http://legaltalknetwork.com/podcasts/paralegal-voice/2013/02/school-workplace-transition-nala/
MP3 Link: http://legaltalkmedia.com/LTN/PLV/PLV_021713_NALAWorkforceEntryTips.mp3
The Paralegal Voice also thanks its sponsor: NALA...The Association of Paralegals and Legal Assistants.
Please share the links to this episode of The Paralegal Voice with your friends and colleagues. If you have a request for a future show, or a question for us, you are welcome to contact Vicki@paralegalmentor.com.
Also, you can make sure you never miss a podcast by subscribing to any Legal Talk Network show, including The Paralegal Voice, by using the RSS Feed links or iTunes links at http://legaltalknetwork.com/rss-feeds/.