Sally Kane, Editor-in-Chief of Paralegal Today (formerly Legal Assistant Today) and Editor of Litigation Support Today, is the featured guest. An experienced legal professional and freelance writer who has published hundreds of articles in print and web-based media, Kane discusses the importance of writing to a paralegal's career.
In this episode:
- Paralegal Today's mission to provide career, technology and news to paralegals
- Why it is beneficial to paralegals to get their writing published
- How paralegals can get published, including the different venues available today
- How to submit an article proposal to Paralegal Today
- Writing problems common to paralegals - and how to fix them
- Practice and social media tips from Vicki and Lynne
To access the page, follow this link: http://snipurl.com/v7579
To access the MP3 download, click here: http://snipurl.com/v759p
There were several links mentioned in this podcast:
Paralegal Today: The Magazine for the Paralegal Profession, http://www.legalassistanttoday.com/
Litigation Support Today, http://www.litigationsupporttoday.com/
Sally Kane's Legal Careers Guide at About.com, http://legalcareers.about.com/
Eats, Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation, http://www.amazon.com/Eats-Shoots-Leaves-Tolerance-Punctuation/dp/1592400876
Grammar Girl: Quick and Dirty Tips, http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/
If you enjoyed The Paralegal Voice, please share the link to the podcast with your friends and colleagues.
Do you have a request for a future show topic or a question for us? Send those to TheParalegalVoice@gmail.com.