The latest edition of The Paralegal Voice, “A Fun Dose of Paralegal Ethics” co-hosted by Lynne DeVenny and me, is now available at Legal Talk Network.
Can paralegal ethics be fun? On this podcast, lawyer/humorist Sean Carter, founder of Lawpsided Seminars, shares his comedic approach to legal education, the biggest challenges for legal staffers today, and his thoughts on his popular talk, "Thou Shalt Not Lie, Cheat and Steal: The 10 Commandments of Legal Ethics".
Also in this episode:
- Why Sean became a lawyer
- How he became a popular legal humorist
- How paralegals can find greater job satisfaction
- Dealing with difficult supervising attorneys and colleagues
- How to avoid ethical breaches when talking about your job
- How to stay abreast of new practice and technology skills
- Keeping yourself together mentally and physically
- Vicki’s practice tip and Lynne’s social media/technology tip
MP3 Link: http://legaltalkmedia.com/LTN/PLV/PLV_011712_Ethics.mp3
Internet resources and links mentioned during the podcast:
- Lawpsided Seminars, http://www.lawhumorist.com/
- Sean’s YouTube channel, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YX30lk-psg
- Sean’s Twitter feed, https://twitter.com/lawhumorist
- Sean’s Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/lawhumorist
- Sean’s LinkedIn profile, http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sean-carter/b/a9/b34
- Sean Carter on Arizona’s Immigration Law (YouTube), http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf-_1NsdoS0
Please share the links to this episode of The Paralegal Voice with your friends and colleagues. If you have a request for a future show, or a question for us, you are welcome to contact us at TheParalegalVoice@gmail.com.
Also, you can make sure you never miss a podcast by subscribing to any Legal Talk Network show, including The Paralegal Voice, by using the RSS Feed links or iTunes links at http://legaltalknetwork.com/rss-feeds/.