Attention Paralegals, Legal Assistants, Legal Secretaries
and All Legal Professionals!
A Paralegal’s Guide to Database Management
Vicki Voisin, ACP and Tina M. Keller, ACP
Wednesday, June 27, 2012 ~ 12:00 pm Eastern Time
11am Central Time; 10am Mountain Time; 9am Pacific Time
Database management skills are crucial to working as a successful paralegal. The ability to develop and maintain a database management system that is used consistently is essential.
This 90-minute webinar provides valuable information to help you develop, improve and enhance your database management skills so that you will be an essential member of the attorney’s team.
- What is the key to database management success?
- Why is it important to establish codes for fields?
- How to design codes for consistent use by team members.
- Why your codes should be simple and memorable;
- How to avoid “Code Chaos”.
- What role you must accept to be a database winner.
- Caution: E-mail is forever.
- Docketing vs. Calendaring: Is there a difference?
- The new best friends you must make.
- Who will get your ”cheat list”?
- 6 things you must know about your case.
There’s more! Registered attendees will receive…
- Course will qualify for CLE approval by NALA, NALS, NFPA and more;
- Certificate of Attendance for 1.5 hours CLE sent to all attendees;
- The link to the replay of this 90-minute webinar sent to all registered attendees;
- A valuable handout that includes technology resources.