We talk about the realities associated with an exciting but deadline-driven, detail-oriented career, and offer tips for both anticipating and resolving common stressors.
In this episode, Lynne and I share:
- The stressors they have experienced in our careers.
- The job stressors paralegals contact us about most often.
- Advice for relieving stress due to increased workload.
- Tips for dealing with last minute deadlines created by someone else.
- Suggestions for dealing with difficult colleagues.
- Guidance for working in a specialty area you do not like.
- And more!
Please share the links to this episode of The Paralegal Voice with your friends and colleagues. If you have a request for a future show, or a question for us, you are welcome to contact us at TheParalegalVoice@gmail.com.
Also, be sure you never miss a podcast by subscribing to any Legal Talk Network show, including The Paralegal Voice, by using the RSS Feed links or iTunes links at http://legaltalknetwork.com/rss-feeds/.