- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Prepare breast halves by trimming fat. Slice each breast in half lengthwise; pound to 1/2" thick. Season with pepper and salt.
- Pulse bread crumbs, tomatoes and garlic in a food processor. Transfer to shallow dish.
- Place flour in a second shallow dish.
- Blend eggs and water with a fork in a third shallow dish.
- Dredge both sides of chicken in flour, then dip into egg mixture to coat. Transfer chicken to crumb mixture and pat onto both sides; place on a baking sheet or plate as you work.
- Heat oil in an ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Saute chicken 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Carefully flip chicken, then place pan in oven. Roast 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through
- Rest 5 minutes before serving
While the chicken is in the oven, make the Sunny Butter Sauce:
1 cup dry white wine
2 T. capers, crushed
2 T. fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup cold butter, thinly sliced
1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained, sliced
1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Boil wine in a skillet (use the same one you used to brown the chicken) until reduced by half
- Add capers and lemon juice; boil 2 minute; reduce heat to low.
- Whisk in butter one piece at a time, stirring constantly as each melts, add another. Stir in tomatoes and parsley (tomatoes are added at the end to preserve their color)
Pour the Sunny Butter Sauce over the Chicken. Serve with rice or couscous and a vegetable. Enjoy!
(From Cuisine at home http://www.cuisineathome.com/)